Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sewing Projects

This pretty fabric is for wet bags and produce bags.
I've finished up the winter markets, we did really well. We are reworking out website to make the online shop work better and look nicer it will be great once we get it done. For the most part I can take a break from Roxy Roodle to work on all the baby projects I have that need to get done in the next 8 weeks.

I'm hoping to make a good start of mama cloth, produce bags, and wet bags today.  I have the wool prepped for making infant diaper covers. Menu planning for my postpartum freezer fill is under way.

Tutorials on the sewing project and other projects are in the works.Please leave a comment below if you are really interested in seeing one of the projects more than the others and I'll try to get that one written up first.  I'll post our organization and prep for hopefully making the transition to a two child house easier and then update them at some point with how well our plans worked after the baby has been here a while.

I'm totally excited to get C down for a nap and start cutting out fabric and figuring out just what prints I want to use for what and to write out a master sewing/ project list to try and keep myself on task.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...