Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year

It is almost the new year.
New year, new start.
New hope.
I love the idea of making resolutions, of a new start new possibilities. The idea that all your problems can be fixed by making a list and everything will be better.  I think most people like the idea.
me and my sister in 1992
Most people end up breaking there resolutions before the first full week of January. 

Still, I have hope that 2011 will be better.
I am going to work on myself on doing things that I have stopped doing.
Doing more creative things: art, writing, crafting; working on the house; finding peace in my life.
Finding organization for things.
Organizing my chaos. 
Be happy that is the biggest most important resolution of them all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...