Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Where have we been

Caden Robert





I hadn't posted for months, didn't feel the need to I guess as the birth date grew closer I started concentrating on my baby, on my family, and now that he is here I feel at peace.


My world imploded and I picked up the pieces one shard at a time and with Caden's birth my world is complete again.

I am so happy so lucky to get up every morning and spend the day holding my pefect little baby and watch him all day long. I feel lucky that I have a wonderful husband a job that I love, a son who is amazing. I am the luckiest person in the whole world.

I'm not sure if I'll keep blogging or not I haven't decided if I have the time or anything worth reading to say and how much I want to put out in the world. I have made a resolution for 2012 to clean up my web profile to get ride of all the extra emails and profiles that I have laying around on the web.  If I do keep blogging about mommyhood it probably will be on a new blog, new baby new experience

1 comment:

missohkay said...

Congrats - glad to know things have gone well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...