Wednesday, June 8, 2011

overwelming

I have to say that I've been slacking in blogging about this baby. Part of it is that I am not so worried. We are having a baby in October. I'm feeling the baby every day, a lot. Yesterday Rob felt the baby kick which is very cool and a huge milestone.

According to my midwife you can better guess your due date based on when you feel the 1st big kick, I felt it on May 23 which would make our kick due date October 23 verse the October 13 due date based on last menstrual period. It will be interesting to see which one is closer.
 
I have been working really hard on my crafts and selling at the farmers market. It has been going well.
I have been overwhelmed with nesting, the need to clean the whole house and organizing everything. I have been working on figuring out what we still need for the baby. Researching cloth diapers alone has been daunting.

We are lucky to have been given a lot of baby things, we have a crib, changing table, lots of clothing, little baby odds and ends. We really only need to get a stroller, car-seat, diapers, baby carriers, a few nursing odds and ends, and  we'll be ready for the baby.

From this side of 20 weeks it is starting to feel like we are running out of time. Mostly becuase we are trying to find the majority of things second hand, searching craigs list and ebay for deals. I know that we still have a lot of time but it is exciting to be on this side of the half way mark.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...